Established in 1916 on land donated by the Stephen Duncan Family in 1908, Natchez Golf Club is the home of the historical Back Nine at Duncan Park. The family also donated his now historic home, Auburn, which rests at the North end of the vast acreage.
This elegant 18 hole, 6350 yard, par 71 golf course journeys through a garden like, hardwood forest featuring beautiful flowering dogwoods, azaleas, Crepe Myrtle’s and towering Long Leaf Pine trees and Live Oaks draped with Spanish Moss. The two distinctive 9 holes layouts awaits your challenge.
The front nine built in 1993 is a Brain Ault design that features rolling terrain and undulating Dwarf Bermuda greens. The historical back nine, established in circa 1916 is rumored to be designed by famed Scottish designer Seymour Dunn, weaves through our family oriented park. This gentle topography rewards accurate drives and precision short irons. One of our famous visitors, Walter Hagen put on an exhibition here and played a match on the “old Nine” prior to his 1924 US Open victory, Sam Snead played the course when he came thru in 1939