NATCHEZ BLUFF, SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 6, 2021
Broadway Street on the Beautiful Scenic Bluffs of Natchez overlooking the Mississippi. River Race Course encompasses the Historic Silver Street and Natchez Under the Hill, D.A. Biglane Street, Roth Hill Road, Cross Country Style Terrain, Walking Trails, Sidewalks and Wood Stair Steps. NOTE: This is a Challenging & Hilly Race Course which will Test each Participant.
MS Race Timing and The Mississippi Track Club
November 5th 4:00PM – 6:00PM CDT – Packet Pick Up @ the Natchez Grand Hotel Lobby (Broadway Street at Main Street)
November 6th 7:00 AM CDT – Start/Finish Line Race TentC prior to Race
**NO REFUNDS. NO PACKETS OR AWARDS WILL BE MAILED.
**REGISTER ONLINE or BRING ENTRY FORM TO RACE or REGISTER AT RACE TENT
8:00 am for Sasquatch Trot 5K Run and 5K Walk ~ 1-Mile Fun Run will follow
(No headphones, rollerblades, strollers, bicycles or animals allowed on the course)
Public Parking along Downtown Streets. Please observe Parking Signs and Do Not Block Driveways or Business access to Alleys
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
- 7 a.m. Race Day Packet Pick-Up
- 7:45 a.m. Pre-race announcements
- 8 a.m. Sasquatch Trot 5K Run/Walk Start
- 9:30 a.m.* Little Feet One Mile Kids Fun Run
- 10:00 Awards *Approximate. We will wait for all runners and walkers to complete the 5K before starting the Kids Fun Run.
Awards & Age Groups:
Ceremony begins after the Fun Run completed.
- Male/Female Overall | Masters (40-49) | Grand Masters (50-59) | Senior Masters (60+) 1st,2nd,3rd of each age group
- Age Divisions: Sasquatch Trot 5K Run/Walk 0-14,15-19,20-25,25-29,30-34,35-39,40-44,45-49,50-54,55- 59,60-65,65-69,70 plus
- Little Feet One Mile Fun Run: 0-5, 6-7,8-9,10-11,12-13
Recommendations for Race Day
- Do not participate if you are feeling sick or ill, have fever or have been in contact with someone with COVID-19.
- Persons from high-risk groups for COVID-19 should consult a physician before participating.
- Do not engage in traditional forms of physical contact (handshakes, high-fives, hugs).
- Always maintain social distancing.
- Do not spit or clear nose in public.
- Wear face masks before and after race.
- Encourage the carrying of personal hydration bottles.
- Water available at Finish Line.
SIGN-UP ONLINE TODAY!
**WAIVER MUST BE SIGNED BY THE INDIVIDUAL or PARENT/GUARDIAN AT PACKET PICK UP BEFORE YOU MAY PARTICIPATE IN THE RACE**
YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PICK UP YOUR RACE PACKETS WITH RACE BIBS UNTIL WAIVER IS SIGNED BY THE PARTICIPANT AND/OR PARENT/ LEGAL GUARDIAN. AT PACKET PICK UP THERE WILL BE A STATION PRIOR TO PICKING UP YOUR PACKET WHERE YOU MUST SIGN THE WAIVER BEFORE PROCEEDING TO OBTAIN YOUR PACKET. EACH PARTICIPANT’S SIGNATURE (OR LEGAL GUARDIAN) MUST APPEAR ON THE WAIVER!
Individual Cost: $35.00
Includes Event T-Shirt & Eligibility for Awards
Now registering Oct 1 – Nov 6
Location: Natchez Bluff
Beer & Food
Entertainment by American Idol finalist, Hannah Everhart.
Free for sponsors & invited guests
Limited amount of tickets available for purchase.
Location: Magnolia Bluffs Casino
For ONLINE ONLY ACCESS.
Watch the Bigfoot Birthday Bash ONLINE!!!
Join the Party Virtually.
Host Your Own Bigfoot Birthday Party!
Live footage throughout the day
Access online to watch the Lecture Series.
4pm-5pm - MK Davis
5:30-7pm - Dr. Jeff Meldrum
7:30- 9pm - Todd Standing